We believe we have one of the most guest friendly cancellation policies in Tulum. Here’s how it works:
- Up to 21 days before arrival – FREE Cancellation.
- Less than 21 days before arrival – 50% of your entire room cost including taxes (your full deposit) is non refundable.
- After check in 100% of your entire room cost including taxes is non refundable.
- As always, Travel Insurance is highly recommended
- Deposits are non-refundable for reservations made for Holiday season, with stay dates included the following date range: Dec 24 and Jan 5 included
Please note: Bank fees will apply when processing refunds / Penalties apply per room cancelled.
We highly recommend you to purchase a travel insurance for your vacation.
There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
**Subtotal may include but not limited to Chef’s Table bookings, spa treatments, spa products, special guest requests, etc.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- Cancellations must be requested by email, we cannot cancel any reservation over the phone (you can reply to the confirmation email you received).
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these and other types of unforeseen events.
- The Hotel is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane or other catastrophic event.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for hotel reservations (not hotel services).
- Please remember that deposits are non-refundable for reservations made for Holiday season, with stay dates included the following date range: Dec 24 and Jan 5 included.